Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Maker Faire Poster


Explaining 3D printing to hundreds of people that come to a booth at Maker Faire can be quite exhausting. I put together this info to help explain the process in a way that was easy for most people to grasp as well as provide some more in depth info for others that may be familiar with 3D printing.

While I am in no way an expert on the proper layout of a tri-fold poster board, I do think the info that was provided was pretty good. While only about 20% of the people that came to the booth actually read the poster, it was nice to have there for my wife and kid to point to when I was away from the booth and people had questions.

Here is the layout of the poster that was mocked-up in Photoshop:




I cut it all up into US Letter sized chunks so it could be printed and then cut out and glued to the board. You can find the cut up files as well as a full size version of the layout image below:

Download Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment